Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 13:18 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 13:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Anyone who got the scholarship decision updated on the portal?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 34
GRE 1: Q167 V168
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
Re: Calling all USC Marshall MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Nope , nothing here, will update here If I see anything
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
WE:Accounting (Accounting)
Send PM
HI HAS ANYONE APPLIED FOR THE MSC MARKETING PROGRAM HERE?
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Expert Reply

BhawanaBhardwaj wrote:
­Hi, I need help with the next steps after getting admitted and submitting the first deposit(Nonrefundable).
I am curious- to apply for the visa. 

­
Hello BhawanaBhardwaj,

Hope you are doing well.

Generally, the school will guide you on the next steps involved in getting a visa ( I-20 process etc); if you are looking for assistance that is very specialized in nature, it would be best to get a professional visa consultant on board.

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
Hello everyone,
I am a R2 admit and currently looking at housing options. I did apply for the uni accommodation but going by their feedback its only a 20% chance of getting allotted a space. So if anyone’s interested for a shared space ( private bed and bath ) pls do hit me up. Look forward to seeing you all x
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: HBS '26
Send PM
Anyone here interviewed by Benjamin Greenfeld ? If Yes, Can you pls share the questions
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
BhawanaBhardwaj wrote:
Hi, I need help with the next steps after getting admitted and submitting the first deposit(Nonrefundable). I am curious- to apply for the visa. 

Hey, BhawanaBhardwaj,

Thank you for your question!
Firstly, Congratulations on getting admitted! 

Now, after admission, you need to apply for the F1 Visa for an MBA in the USA. Here’s a condensed version of the F1 Visa application process for studying in the USA,

- Receive Form I-20: Obtain Form I-20 from your SEVIS-approved U.S. school confirming your admission.
- Pay SEVIS Fee: Pay the $350 SEVIS I-901 fee online and save the confirmation receipt.
- Complete the DS-160 Form: Complete the DS-160 form on the U.S. Department of State’s website and print the confirmation page.
- Schedule Visa Interview: Book your visa interview via the U.S. embassy or consulate’s website in your home country.
- Pay Visa Application Fee: Pay the $160 visa application fee as instructed.
- Gather Required Documents: Compile documents such as your passport, DS-160 page, Form I-20, fee receipts, passport-size photos, academic records, test scores, financial proofs, and a statement of purpose.
- Attend Visa Interview: Go to the embassy or consulate for your interview, bringing all required documents.
- Await Visa Decision: Wait for the decision after the interview; if approved, receive your visa via courier or follow additional instructions if more processing is needed.

To know more about, F1 visa Interview, Maintaining Visa Status, F1 Visa Renewal and Validity, you can refer to this blog link -  https://www.mim-essay.com/f1-visa-for-mba-in-usa?utm_source=GMATClub&utm_medium=Eval17April&utm_campaign=USCMarshallChat

Sorry for the long answer; I hope this helps! :)

Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO
MiM-Essay
MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting
Contact us: +91-8448224865

MiMEssay wrote:
Hey, BhawanaBhardwaj, Thank you for your question! Firstly, Congratulations on getting admitted!    Now, after admission, you need to apply for the F1 Visa for an MBA in the USA. Here’s a condensed version of the F1 Visa application process for studying in the USA, - Receive Form I-20: Obtain Form I-20 from your SEVIS-approved U.S. school confirming your admission. - Pay SEVIS Fee: Pay the $350 SEVIS I-901 fee online and save the confirmation receipt. - Complete the DS-160 Form: Complete the DS-160 form on the U.S. Department of State’s website and print the confirmation page. - Schedule Visa Interview: Book your visa interview via the U.S. embassy or consulate’s website in your home country. - Pay Visa Application Fee: Pay the $160 visa application fee as instructed. - Gather Required Documents: Compile documents such as your passport, DS-160 page, Form I-20, fee receipts, passport-size photos, academic records, test scores, financial proofs, and a statement of purpose. - Attend Visa Interview: Go to the embassy or consulate for your interview, bringing all required documents. - Await Visa Decision: Wait for the decision after the interview; if approved, receive your visa via courier or follow additional instructions if more processing is needed. To know more about, F1 visa Interview, Maintaining Visa Status, F1 Visa Renewal and Validity, you can refer to this blog link -  https://www.mim-essay.com/f1-visa-for-mba-in-usa?utm_source=GMATClub&utm_medium=Eval17April&utm_campaign=USCMarshallChat Sorry for the long answer; I hope this helps! :) Cheers! Abhyank Founder & CEO MiM-Essay MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting Contact us: +91-8448224865

To know more about, F1 visa Interview, Maintaining Visa Status, F1 Visa Renewal and Validity, you can refer to this blog link -

https://www.mim-essay.com/f1-visa-for-m ... rshallChat
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V36
Send PM
hi, is there a separate chat group for R2 admits ?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 300
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
sushantbhagat267 wrote:
Hello everyone, I am a R2 admit and currently looking at housing options. I did apply for the uni accommodation but going by their feedback its only a 20% chance of getting allotted a space. So if anyone’s interested for a shared space ( private bed and bath ) pls do hit me up. Look forward to seeing you all x

Hey, did you receive a decision on your scholarship?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
are R3 applicants still hearing back regarding interviews?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Hey just received the scholarship info

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GMAT 2: 770 Q51 V44
GPA: 3.31
Send PM
Mrlla wrote:
Hey just received the scholarship info Posted from my mobile device

Congrats! How much did you get?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Mrlla wrote:
Hey just received the scholarship info Posted from my mobile device

congrats !! was it through email ??
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Thank you! Yup through email. Hang in tight guys, the emails are rolling

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 183
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
I did as well.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi, R2 admit here. Understand that I need to pay a deposit by a certain date, but I'm unable to find information regarding the deadline for the full tuition payment on the website. Anyone have the details? Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
icedcoffee13 wrote:
Hi, R2 admit here. Understand that I need to pay a deposit by a certain date, but I'm unable to find information regarding the deadline for the full tuition payment on the website. Anyone have the details? Thank you!

It should be in your offer letter , that's where I found the deadline

GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42