Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 05:18 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 05:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
Alarm! [#permalink]
Please be careful about what you discuss openly.

Read Turbiss's post again and understand what it means.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
https://www.gmac.com/gmac/privacypolicy/ ... rvePaths=1

The Content of this site is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of this site. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the services or Content provided on gmac.com. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. GMAC and its licensors reserve complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this site.

Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content without first obtaining written permission from GMAC via email at permissions@gmac.com. Any modification of the Content, or any portion thereof, or use of the Content for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of GMACтАЩs copyrights and other proprietary rights. Use of the Content on any other web site or other networked computer environment is prohibited without prior written permission from GMAC. For related information, see the тАЬTrademarksтАЭ section below.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
BTW, Do you folks have any comment about the ETS papers as score indicators?

I did Test55 last night and my socre pattern is totally different from my PR, 800score, ARCO, KP tests. I've been studying Gmat for a month about 1 -3 hrs 3-4days/week after work. Normally on the CAT tests, my Qs are around 44-47 ( mistakes on DS about 2-4 and PS about 1-2) and my V are around 31-34 ( 3-4 on SC, 30%-40% wrong on RC and 1-3 on CR ), so TTLs are around low 600 to mid 600.

However, on my #55, I got all CR right and only 2 wrong on RC ( a great improvement from my cats ) but my SC has 41% (9 out 22) wrong. I ended up get a 690 on that test.

Though my ttl test socre from those tests are not way off, I see a different diffculty level: RC and CR are easier and SC is more diffcult than the CAT.

Of course, this is only my observation ( only 1 test that i did anyway) and i m not comparing apple to apple. I am comparing 3rd parties CATs to ETS paper test. I guess I 'd like to hear your takes on it. Am i wasting time to work on the paper tests? Should I go back to my PR, Kaplan materials?

btw, my goal is 690. For some reasons I dont believe i can score 700+ :)
I will do mba parttime/weekend anyway.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Pitts,
thx for clarifying the 'laws'. :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hi pals,
Please do not take so much harsh. I was not aware of such laws. i do need to read GMAC Declaration before posting such offensive stuff.
thanks for your eyeopener posts.

Dharmin
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 839 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Taking GMAT is not cheap, but there are better ways to manage. 2nd hand OG is available - in India - in almost every city - or you could also order it on the net and shd cost you ~ Rs. 500 or so. The new OG costs ~1700 - Which again is pretty ok. Kaplan CD's are available for ~Rs. 500 for set of 3. I don't think you need to invest more than that since most of the other material is available free on the net, most of links are also on this site. - search !!
GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 468 [0]
Concentration: Finance
Schools:Haas, MFE; Anderson, MBA; USC, MSEE
Send PM
[#permalink]
OldManWalking wrote:
I have those old ETS downloaded PDFs. As a matter of fact, I just did #55 last night. I don't mind sharing those w/ u guys/gals? They were given to me by one of my buddies. However, did I violate copy-righted law if I re-sell it? Or, simply give them away?

Yes.

I consider it sad to see people who are trying to get into elite business schools openly violate and ask others to violate copyright laws.

B-School is an investment that can potentially pay off in the millions over a lifetime of a young person. Your approach to ethics now will determine how you approach ethics over that time.

Spend the money -- it is a good investment in your life.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]