GMAT Quantitative Chat

GMAT Data Insight Chat

MBA Chat

go back
New to GMAT Club 11 members online out of 11072
dots
Forum discussion
Chat members
Pinned: GMAT Focus Score Calculator: https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-focus-s ... 18782.html
Pin
Rangerwarrior wrote:
Only in DI you get the calculator, Atleast that what mangoosh team says

You are correct. You only get the calculator in the data sufficiency section.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
any stratergies for RC?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I scored 565 in my first attempt, I want to improve my RC
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Same for me, I scored a 655 and my RC and CR are pulling me down. Any tips?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey iam new here can anyone guide me through this and how to prepare for this
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I purchased Magoosh prep, I was wondering if that is sufficient or if I should purchase the GMAT official study guide too. Thanks
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello Everyone,
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Can anyone please suggest any consolidated material to refresh concept & practice test.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
dreamer88 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Can anyone please suggest any consolidated material to refresh concept & practice test.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.

­You can practice questions on GMAT Club by exploring various forums and applying necessary filters:

Make sure you are signed in to access features like the timer and the error log. To access forum quizzes or GMAT Club Tests, a subscription is required. GMAT Club Tests are well-known for their challenging quantitative problems.

For quant resources and guide check:
ALL YOU NEED FOR QUANT ! ! !
Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread

For Data Insights check Data Insights Forums.

You can find verbal resources in Verbal Guides and Resources

Hope it helps.­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Bunuel wrote:
­You can practice questions on GMAT Club by exploring various forums and applying necessary filters: Make sure you are signed in to access features like the timer and the error log. To access forum quizzes or GMAT Club Tests, a subscription is required. GMAT Club Tests are well-known for their challenging quantitative problems. For quant resources and guide check: ALL YOU NEED FOR QUANT ! ! ! Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread For Data Insights check Data Insights Forums. You can find verbal resources in Verbal Guides and Resources Hope it helps.­

Thanks for the revert. Can you please suggest book or compilation for verbal & DI similar to mathbook.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
dreamer88 wrote:
Bunuel wrote:
You can practice questions on GMAT Club by exploring various forums and applying necessary filters: Make sure you are signed in to access features like the timer and the error log. To access forum quizzes or GMAT Club Tests, a subscription is required. GMAT Club Tests are well-known for their challenging quantitative problems. For quant resources and guide check: ALL YOU NEED FOR QUANT ! ! ! Ultimate GMAT Quantitative Megathread For Data Insights check Data Insights Forums. You can find verbal resources in Verbal Guides and Resources Hope it helps.

Thanks for the revert. Can you please suggest book or compilation for verbal & DI similar to mathbook.

­
We don’t have similar compilation for verbal or DI apart what I’ve already shared:

Hope it helps.­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hi, How can i track which all questions i have solved and which one is pending in gmat club questions bank
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
can anyone pls reply
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
shilpitiwari wrote:
hi, How can i track which all questions i have solved and which one is pending in gmat club questions bank

Check your error log.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, does anyone know how to add questions to created forms? Although it does allow me to enable questions, I cannot seem a way to insert them.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, does anyone know how to select only OG questions while creating forum quizzes? I don’t have any ’source’ filter
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi guys, I was wandering if the GMAT club simulation test is harder than the actual test. What do you guys think?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
No I think that it is at par. I have given the actual test as well as the simulation test.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
harivm06 wrote:
Hey iam new here can anyone guide me through this and how to prepare for this

­
 Since you are just starting your GMAT, I have a great article you can check out. If you have any questions after reading the article, feel free to reach out with any questions.

How to Start Studying for the GMAT Focus: 5 Steps for Success
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin

AmeyaSinha wrote:
Same for me, I scored a 655 and my RC and CR are pulling me down. Any tips?

­I have a number of tips that can help you improve your RC and CR skills. Let’s start with RC.

Reading Comprehension Tips=11ptWhen you are incorrectly answering Reading Comprehension questions, it’s partly because you do not truly understand what you have just read, right? To understand what you are reading, you likely have to slow down in order to (eventually) speed up. You have to learn to comprehend what you read, keep it all straight, and use what you are reading to arrive at correct answers. At this point, your best bet is to focus on getting the correct answers to questions, taking as much time as you need to see key details and understand the logic of what you are reading. If you don’t understand something, go back and read it one sentence at a time, even one word at a time, not moving on until you understand what you have just read. There is no way around this work. Your goal should be to take all the time you need to understand exactly what is being said and arrive at the correct answer. If you can learn to get answers taking your time, you can learn to speed up. Answering questions is like any task: The more times you do it carefully and successfully, the faster you become at doing it carefully and successfully.

=11ptAnother component to understanding what you are reading is being “present” when reading. Don’t worry about how things are going at work, or what you will eat for dinner, or even how long you’re taking to read through the passage. Just focus on what is in front of you, word by word, line by line. Furthermore, try to make reading fun. For example, even if you are reading about a topic that bores you, pretend that you are the person making the argument. By doing so, you will make the passage more relatable to YOU, and ultimately you should be able to read with greater focus.

=11ptOne final component of Reading Comprehension that may be tripping you up is that RC questions contain one or more trap answers that seem to answer the question but don’t really. So, a key part of training to correctly answer RC questions is learning to notice the differences between trap answers and correct answers. You have to learn to see how trap answers seem to follow from what the passages say, but don’t really, while correct answers fit what the passages say exactly. Of course, the better you become at noticing the differences between trap answer choices and correct answers, the faster you will answer RC questions.

Critical Reasoning Tips=11ptTo improve in Critical Reasoning, your first goal is to fully master the individual Critical Reasoning topics: Strengthen the Argument, Weaken the Argument, Resolve the Paradox, etc. As you learn about each question type, do focused practice so you can track your skill in answering each type. If, for example, you get a weakening question wrong, ask yourself why. Did you make a careless mistake? Did you not recognize the specific question type? Were you doing too much analysis in your head? Did you skip over a keyword in an answer choice? You must thoroughly analyze your mistakes and seek to turn weaknesses into strengths by focusing on the question types you dread seeing and the questions you take a long time to answer correctly.

=11ptAnother major mistake that people make when training for CR is that they do practice questions too fast. To get Critical Reasoning questions correct, you have to see exactly what is going on in the passages and answer choices, and you likely won’t learn to do so by spending a few minutes per question. At this stage of your training, you may need to spend up to fifteen minutes per question, learning to see what there is to see. Here is a way to look at this process: If you get a new job in a field in which you are not experienced, you may not be as fast as the other people working with you, but you know you have a job to do. So, what do you do? You do the job correctly, if not as quickly as those around you, and you make sure that you learn all the angles, so that you do the job well. Rushing through the job and doing it incorrectly would not make sense. As you gain more experience, you learn to do the same job more quickly.

=11ptThink of Critical Reasoning questions similarly. Your job is to do what? To get through questions quickly? Not really. Your job is to get correct answers. So, first you have to learn to get correct answers, generally at least 10 to 15 in a row consistently, and more in a row would be better. Doing so is doing your job, and if it takes you fifteen minutes per question to get correct answers consistently, then so be it. 

=11ptOnly after you have learned to get correct answers consistently should you work on speeding up. Remember, working quickly but not doing your job is useless. Better to work slowly and learn to do your job well. You can be sure that with experience, you will learn to speed up, and then you will still be doing your job well, i.e., getting correct answers consistently.

=11ptFinally, a crucial aspect of getting correct answers to Critical Reasoning questions is noticing the key differences between trap choices and correct answers. Trap choices can sound temptingly correct, but they don’t get the job done. The logic of what a trap choice says simply doesn’t fit what the question is asking you to find. So, to find correct answers, learn to see the key differences between trap choices and correct answers.

Here are some articles with more advice:=10ptGMAT Reading Comprehension Tips: Top 8 DOs and DON’Ts

=11pt[GMAT Critical Reasoning: 8 Essential Tips](https://blog.targettestprep.com/critica ... ning-gmat/)

=11ptIf you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.

=11ptGood luck!

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
vipul5 wrote:
any stratergies for RC?

I scored 565 in my first attempt, I want to improve my RC

­following, I got the same problem with RC which is dragging my whole verbal score down
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
  ­I have a number of tips that can help you improve your RC and CR skills. Let’s start with RC. Reading Comprehension Tips=11ptWhen you are incorrectly answering Reading Comprehension questions, it’s partly because you do not truly understand what you have just read, right? To understand what you are reading, you likely have to slow down in order to (eventually) speed up. You have to learn to comprehend what you read, keep it all straight, and use what you are reading to arrive at correct answers. At this point, your best bet is to focus on getting the correct answers to questions, taking as much time as you need to see key details and understand the logic of what you are reading. If you don’t understand something, go back and read it one sentence at a time, even one word at a time, not moving on until you understand what you have just read. There is no way around this work. Your goal should be to take all the time you need to understand exactly what is being said and arrive at the correct answer. If you can learn to get answers taking your time, you can learn to speed up. Answering questions is like any task: The more times you do it carefully and successfully, the faster you become at doing it carefully and successfully. =11ptAnother component to understanding what you are reading is being “present” when reading. Don’t worry about how things are going at work, or what you will eat for dinner, or even how long you’re taking to read through the passage. Just focus on what is in front of you, word by word, line by line. Furthermore, try to make reading fun. For example, even if you are reading about a topic that bores you, pretend that you are the person making the argument. By doing so, you will make the passage more relatable to YOU, and ultimately you should be able to read with greater focus. =11ptOne final component of Reading Comprehension that may be tripping you up is that RC questions contain one or more trap answers that seem to answer the question but don’t really. So, a key part of training to correctly answer RC questions is learning to notice the differences between trap answers and correct answers. You have to learn to see how trap answers seem to follow from what the passages say, but don’t really, while correct answers fit what the passages say exactly. Of course, the better you become at noticing the differences between trap answer choices and correct answers, the faster you will answer RC questions. Critical Reasoning Tips=11ptTo improve in Critical Reasoning, your first goal is to fully master the individual Critical Reasoning topics: Strengthen the Argument, Weaken the Argument, Resolve the Paradox, etc. As you learn about each question type, do focused practice so you can track your skill in answering each type. If, for example, you get a weakening question wrong, ask yourself why. Did you make a careless mistake? Did you not recognize the specific question type? Were you doing too much analysis in your head? Did you skip over a keyword in an answer choice? You must thoroughly analyze your mistakes and seek to turn weaknesses into strengths by focusing on the question types you dread seeing and the questions you take a long time to answer correctly. =11ptAnother major mistake that people make when training for CR is that they do practice questions too fast. To get Critical Reasoning questions correct, you have to see exactly what is going on in the passages and answer choices, and you likely won’t learn to do so by spending a few minutes per question. At this stage of your training, you may need to spend up to fifteen minutes per question, learning to see what there is to see. Here is a way to look at this process: If you get a new job in a field in which you are not experienced, you may not be as fast as the other people working with you, but you know you have a job to do. So, what do you do? You do the job correctly, if not as quickly as those around you, and you make sure that you learn all the angles, so that you do the job well. Rushing through the job and doing it incorrectly would not make sense. As you gain more experience, you learn to do the same job more quickly. =11ptThink of Critical Reasoning questions similarly. Your job is to do what? To get through questions quickly? Not really. Your job is to get correct answers. So, first you have to learn to get correct answers, generally at least 10 to 15 in a row consistently, and more in a row would be better. Doing so is doing your job, and if it takes you fifteen minutes per question to get correct answers consistently, then so be it.  =11ptOnly after you have learned to get correct answers consistently should you work on speeding up. Remember, working quickly but not doing your job is useless. Better to work slowly and learn to do your job well. You can be sure that with experience, you will learn to speed up, and then you will still be doing your job well, i.e., getting correct answers consistently. =11ptFinally, a crucial aspect of getting correct answers to Critical Reasoning questions is noticing the key differences between trap choices and correct answers. Trap choices can sound temptingly correct, but they don’t get the job done. The logic of what a trap choice says simply doesn’t fit what the question is asking you to find. So, to find correct answers, learn to see the key differences between trap choices and correct answers. Here are some articles with more advice:=10ptGMAT Reading Comprehension Tips: Top 8 DOs and DON’Ts =11pt[GMAT Critical Reasoning: 8 Essential Tips](https://blog.targettestprep.com/critica ... ning-gmat/) =11ptIf you have any further questions, feel free to reach out. =11ptGood luck!  

Thank you for sharing this. It’s quite helpful!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Today I got 705 in test
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Nonofficial score
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Congratulations!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Congrats
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey Many Many congratulations
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Can you please share ur experience
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
and important points we shud know
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yeah pls do share your exp!!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
EDDIE98 wrote:
Today I got 705 in test

Congratulations! Could you pls you pls share your Gmat journey at Share the experience sub-forum
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
omit pls
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
EDDIE98 wrote:
Today I got 705 in test

Many congrats!!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Okay. Yeah for sure
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
EDDIE98 wrote:
Okay. Yeah for sure

I will share the link for the same. Here you go: https://gmatclub.com/forum/share-gmat-experience-8/
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
i will post when esr ready :)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
EDDIE98 wrote:
i will post when esr ready :)

Sure!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
EDDIE98 wrote:
Today I got 705 in test

way to go!!
congrats!!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi everyone, for my dream university i need a minimum score of 78 in quantitative reasoning section (GMAT FOCUS). as far as i understood i only need to have a minimum score in that section. is it feasible in a few weeks or do i have to learn and practise for every section as they build on each other?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
How do y’all handle the stress of waiting for results!!! It’s driving me crazy haha
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, everyone,

In this GMAT experience talk show, we talk to Tavishi, a young MBA aspirant from India who recently scored 725 in her latest GMAT Focus exam. It’s a 99.9 percentile score on the new GMAT Focus edition and she achieved this feat in her first GMAT attempt. Tavishi faced many problems in her GMAT prep as many other test-takers; She wasn’t able to study long hours due to her demanding work schedule; she would often lose interest after studying for a day or two; she would rush through the test for lack of time management, sacrificing accuracy. She eventually overcame these challenges, made significant improvements in her preparation & practicing strategies, made the most of the Magoosh GMAT course she had purchased and faced her actual GMAT attempt with full confidence and scored 725. In this podcast, we talk to Tavishi and try to understand her GMAT journey in her own words.

You can listen to it at the following link https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmatclub-pod ... l#p3394440
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
herrbandana wrote:
Hi everyone, for my dream university i need a minimum score of 78 in quantitative reasoning section (GMAT FOCUS). as far as i understood i only need to have a minimum score in that section. is it feasible in a few weeks or do i have to learn and practise for every section as they build on each other?

So, while it is possible, it really depends on your current skills and your starting point. So, the first thing I would do is take a full-length GMAT focus practice exam, so you can see how far off you are from your Q78 score goal. Once you have that data, you can better determine what can be done in a few weeks. ­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Does someone have TTP course and is willing to share/sell, please connect
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Does someone has TTP course and is willing to share/sell the same, please dm.

Posted from my mobile device
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ShrutiKini wrote:
Does someone have TTP course and is willing to share/sell, please connect

Do you want for focus test? Or older course will be just fine?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
guys, I need your help. I re-started studying for the test so I’d like to reset the error log, do you know how can I do this? (apart from deleting group of questions in the list)
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Can anyone suggest me practice questions for integrated reasoning??
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Giri_Rima wrote:

­You can practice questions on GMAT Club by exploring various forums and applying necessary filters:

Make sure you are signed in to access features like the timer and the error log. To access forum quizzes or GMAT Club Tests, a subscription is required. GMAT Club Tests are well-known for their challenging quantitative problems.

Hope it helps.­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Giri_Rima wrote:

no more in the syllabus
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
new section DI came up instead
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Guys which test prep company do you recommend & why
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
GMAT 725 in Do or Die Test Attempt - Tamas Made it Possible in 1 Month of Powerful Preparation
https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=k061snhio8

MAY11-GMTDBRF-650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, I am new to GMAT and would like to get started with the Focus edition prep. Can anyone guide me on some good resources?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Get Ready for Sunday GMAT Quiz - Solve 25 Challenging GMAT Questions in Timed Conditions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZyNI96hvKU

MAY12-SNDQZ-650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hello guys, new member here, I want to ask a question about magoosh MBA admissions support plan, is it worth it? or is it better to just buy the premium plan for gmat preparation?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hi everyone, im new here
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Would love to connect with fellow gmat aspirants
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
can someone tell me the difference between old gmat and the new focused edition
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I would say that the main difference is the fact that is divided in 3 section instead of 2. The new one is called Data Insight and is a mix of graph understanding, sufficiency problems ecc. There are a various other differences so I recommend you to read carefully about it on the official site
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Sorry for my English but as you can tell isn’t my main language
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hey
do you believe that LSAT 605-655 CR is actually OG 655-700 in terms of difficulty? It feels at least so.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I would say yes, since GMAT focus version is complex than the previous one. But, at the same time, GMAT focus version requires you to cover less topics than the older one. On the basis of this point, I believe, focus version will give some privileges to score high on contrary to the older version.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey, how does one take tests here on GMAT club? Which tab is it available in? One can also put filters on such as questions from Manhattan or Veritas?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi, I have a query are these online self prep courses like TTP are not sufficient enough for our prep? Do we need to supplement our prep with Manhattan books too, as suggested by most of the Gmat aspirents or the experts. Just a random query if anyone could address it.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello all, I need to ask a question. I am a professor of Mathematics. I teach quantitative part of GMAT and GRE since 2004 in Egypt. I need to know platforms in US or Europe that I can offer GMAT courses via them. Thank you in advance.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
poojaarora1818 wrote:
Hi, I have a query are these online self prep courses like TTP are not sufficient enough for our prep? Do we need to supplement our prep with Manhattan books too, as suggested by most of the Gmat aspirents or the experts. Just a random query if anyone could address it.

Online platforms are good to use your skills that you have already gained while preparation guides like Manhattan helps to acquire new skills.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
prantorboni wrote:
Online platforms are good to use your skills that you have already gained while preparation guides like Manhattan helps to acquire new skills.

Thank you for your response.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
how can i post something new in this platform
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ralphbaer wrote:
how can i post something new in this platform

Depends on what you want to post but if you want to start a new topic here is one place to start.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/create_topic.php

You can also navigate to a particular sub forum And start a new topic there…
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
AM JUST thinking how can someone get an idea to create that type of platform
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Ralphbaer wrote:
AM JUST thinking how can someone get an idea to create that type of platform

Honestly not sure but my guess it has evolved over time so the original idea may not have been exactly that As many members have contributed their input and suggestions.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
anyone available?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ashik1720002 wrote:
anyone available?

Yes!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ashik1720002 wrote:
anyone available?

I am already in a relationship... 😇
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
bb wrote:
I am already in a relationship... 😇

:lol:
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
hey everyone, I’m Sarthak this side, can we find study material for para jumble, para summaries, fill in blanks, etc. over the gmat club website?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hello everyone. I am Manisha and new to GMAT club. Am startin out on my preps, so can anyone suggest me the best coaching for GMAT?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi all, can you please suggest the best coaching for GMAT? I’ve heard TTP is the best but open to any other suggestions.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hey all, can anyone help? I havent been able to access to the Global Expert mocks?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
They were included in the 99$ package
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
OttoHue wrote:
They were included in the 99$ package

Hi. Check your junk mail folder.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
bb wrote:
Hi. Check your junk mail folder.

Hm…. Strangely enough, I don’t think I see you in the system for experts global… let me check and send it separately. Not sure why that is.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Yeah, just checked my mail but havent found anything there
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Thanks!
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I see you have also emailed So I will take the conversation to the email now
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Great, I was in doubt if there were only users on this chat or also people from gmat club. Thanks a lot
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
how GMAT Focus tests are different from the Club Quiz? Currently, using only Club Quiz and wondering if the GMAT Focus tests are necessary (from GMAT Club). I have six official tests, btw.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I’m having trouble finding difficulty levels and question formats that are similar to the actual test in the GMAT VR QR section.
Can you tell me where I can find questions of similar difficulty (both VR and QR, preferably online)?
Also recommend a prep test
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Dahyun wrote:
I’m having trouble finding difficulty levels and question formats that are similar to the actual test in the GMAT VR QR section.
Can you tell me where I can find questions of similar difficulty (both VR and QR, preferably online)?
Also recommend a prep test

Hope it helps.­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Team

I’m not able to see the option for filtering source while creating a quiz

I’m able to see source selection option on my old GMAT club id but not able to view the same on this new id i created

Can someone please help?

Thanks­
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Hi Team,
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
I am new to the portal and am facing a similar issue, I am unable to filter questions on the basis of their source
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
EDDIE98 wrote:
Today I got 705 in test

Nonofficial score

­Congrats on a great score! Good luck with things moving forward.
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
Bunuel wrote:

Hope it helps.­

hey i am planning to write gmat clb tests first. so these threads , are they unique?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
ManishaIsha wrote:
Hello everyone. I am Manisha and new to GMAT club. Am startin out on my preps, so can anyone suggest me the best coaching for GMAT?

Hi, are you looking for online one-to-one coaching or in classroom?
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin
GMAT 735, 4 Attempts, and 2 Years, Watch Piyush’s Stunning GMAT Journey to 100 Percentile https://gmatclub.com/forum/redirect.php?id=lkiftmezur
chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin

MY18-DBRF-PY650.jpg

chevron down
Private
Delete
Pin