Last visit was: 08 May 2024, 06:13 It is currently 08 May 2024, 06:13

Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 29, 24
Online with Student
Interviewed on:
Feb 2, 24
Final Decision:
Admitted
"- Walk me through your resume - Why MBA - Why this program - TMAT you didn’t work well and how did you tackle it - TMAT when you need to decide without enough information - TMAT you had to deal with conflicts - Societal impacts you made"
8 years
Japan
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jan 8, 24
Online with Adcom
Interviewed on:
Nov 16, 23
"1) Walk me through your resume? 2) Why MBA and Why questrom? 3) What is your biggest failure or challenge? And learning from failure? 4) how do you manage conflict in a team? 5) What is the one thing that you bring outside class considering questrom values?"
This user wants to stay Private
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 21, 23
Interviewed on:
Feb 16, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"Interviewed yesterday. It was super quick probably 15 - 20 minutes. I asked a couple of questions at the end to bring the total time to ~25ish minutes. Questions were the exact same as mentioned above. (Interviewer seemed to be reading off a script so I would expect probably the exact same questions for everyone)"
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 7, 23
Interviewed on:
Jan 27, 23
Final Decision:
Waitlisted with Interview
"I had an interview on January 27th and it lasted only 15 minutes. The questions were as follows: 1.Walk me through your resume and explain your professional experience 2.Why do you want to do an MBA now 3.Why do you want to study at Questrom Business School 4.Can you tell me about a time when you showed perseverance 5.What does diversity and inclusion mean to you 6.Can you explain a difficult situation you faced and how you overcame it 7.Do you have any questions for me."
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 7, 23
Interviewed on:
Feb 6, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"My interview was with an Adcom member. 1. Introduce yourself. 2. Walk me through your resume. 3. Why MBA, Why now and Why Questrom? 4. Short and long term goals. 5. Unexpected leadership situation. 6. About a time you showed perseverance. 7. About a time when you engaged in Diversity and Inclusion at workplace or outside. 8. Any questions for her."
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 5, 23
Interviewed on:
Feb 1, 23
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Mine was for 30 mins with an adcom member but it didn’t feel very conversational. She was asking questions and I was answering them. She asked 7-8 very standard questions. I feel I missed two. I am not very satisfied with how it went."
Full Time MBA
Interviewed on:
Jan 26, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"Hi peeps! I had a interview with a 2nd year student on Jan 21st. It lasted about 30min. Very nice and friendly conversation. 3-4 Standard MBA questions; 2-3 behavioural questions."
Full Time MBA
Interviewed on:
Feb 1, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"1.Brief Introduction and walk me through your resume 2.Why MBA and Why from Questrom MBA? 3.Back up Plan, if your short-term goals would not transpire? 4.What are your long-term goals? 5.Have you ever landed in a situation where you had to lead unexpectedly? 6.Could you talk about a situation, where you came up with an innovative solution? 7.Can you talk about a situation where you faced an obstacle or problem and how did you overcome that? 8.Tell me about a time when you engaged in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion? 9.What do you do apart from your work during your free time? 10.Any Questions?"
Full Time MBA
Interviewed on:
Feb 1, 23
Final Decision:
Admitted
"My experience was super chill - Standard questions from them. I felt very comfortable Questions below from my interview 1. Walk me through your resume and explain your professional experience 2. Why do you want to do an mba now 3. Why do you want study at questrom business school 4. Please tell me about your short term and long term goals 5. Explain when you had an unexpected leadership task and what you did to over come 6. What does a team mean to you. What do you bring to the team. What do you expect from your team 7. What does diversity and inclusion mean 8. Explain a difficult situation you had faced and how you overcame it"
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jan 31, 23
Interviewed on:
Jan 31, 23
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Interview with a member of Ad-com: It was really a conversational. 1. Tell me about yourself and a rundown of your resume 2. Why MBA & Why Questrom 3. ST goals 4. A time when you unexpectedly have to lead a team 5. A time you showed perseverance 6. Tell about a time when you showed innovation? 7. Any questions to ask? Lasted for about 30 mins."
6.7 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jan 26, 23
Interviewed on:
Jan 27, 23
Final Decision:
Admitted
"I completed my interview today. It was pretty straight forward. 1. Tell me about yourself and a rundown of your resume 2. Why MBA 3. Why Questrom 4. A time when you unexpectedly have to lead a team 5. A time you showed perseverance 6. A time you struggled and how you learned from that 7. Opinion about diversity & inclusivity 8. How do you spend your weekend 9. Any questions to ask? Lasted for about 30 mins."
7.2 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jan 25, 23
On Campus
Interviewed on:
Jan 24, 23
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Completed my interview yesterday. The interviewer was a 2Y from HSM Course at Questrom 1. Introduce yourself and resume. 2. Why MBA/Why Now 3. Why Questrom 4. Short term goals/long term goals 5. Time when you lead a time unexpectedly lead a team 6. Time you showed perseverance and came out of it. 7. diverse and inclusive initiatives Lasted for 15 minutes. I asked the interviewer couple of questions about the experience at BU"
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jan 23, 23
Interviewed on:
Jan 11, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"Completed my final interview yesterday. Interviewer was from HSM Course at Questrom, maybe because I am from healthcare. Very straightforward interview: 1. Introduce yourself and resume. 2. Why MBA/Why Questrom/Why Now 3. Short term goals/long term goals/why not MBA in HSM. 4. TMABAT when you had to unexpectedly lead a team 5. TMABAT when you showed collaborative skills during your leadership. 6. Give an example where you worked in a diverse and inclusive environment. Hope someone finds useful"
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jan 12, 23
Interviewed on:
Jan 9, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"Interview went good. It was with Ms. Marisa Morgan. Approx half an hour interview. Tell me about yourself / background Short term / Long tern goals Why MBA / Why at this point of time Why Questrom Mutlicultural experience Personal interests / hobbies Leadership experience at work place any challenges faced in personal life / how you overcame it."
6.7 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Nov 23, 22
Interviewed on:
Nov 21, 22
Final Decision:
Admitted
"1. Tell me about yourself and a rundown of your resume 2. Why MBA 3. Why Questrom 4. Short term & long-term goals 5. A time when you unexpectedly have to lead a team 6. A time you showed perseverance 7. A time you struggled and how you learned from that 8. Opinion about diversity & inclusivity 8. How do you spend your weekend 9. Any questions to ask?"
6.7 years
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 24, 22
Interviewed on:
Feb 10, 22
Final Decision:
Admitted
"- Introduction - Why MBA and particularly Questrom - Leadership experience of handling diverse teams - Time when you showed perseverance personally or professionally - How do you spend your weekend? - What skills will you add to the MBA cohort? - Long term and short terms goals? - Any questions to ask?"
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 14, 22
Interviewed on:
Feb 11, 22
Final Decision:
Admitted
"1. Tell me about yourself and a rundown of your resume 2. Short term long term goals 3. Back up plan if short term goals are not met? 4. Tell me about a time you persevered and a time you struggled and how you 5.Why MBA 6.Why Questrom 7.Hobbies" 8.Any questions"
5.4 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 8, 22
Interviewed on:
Feb 8, 22
Final Decision:
Waitlisted with Interview
"Tell me about yourself Short term long term goals Back up plan if short term goals are not met? Target companies Tell me about a time you persevered Why MBA Why Questrom Hobbies"
deedee2312
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jan 30, 22
Interviewed on:
Jan 28, 22
"Interviewed with Associate Admission Team. Lasted about 30 mins: 1. Walk me through your resume? 2. Your short-term and long-term goals? 3. Why MBA? 4. WHY BU? 5. Tell me about a time when you experienced unexpected leadership? 6. Tell me about a time when you preserved? This can be a professional or personal experience. Good Luck!"
United States
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Mar 1, 21
Interviewed on:
Jan 21, 21
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Interview was over Zoom with a member of AdCom. She was very welcoming, which made for a very conversational interview. Questions: - walk me through your resume - why BU? - why do you want an MBA? - ST and LT goals - if ST goals don’t work out, what will you do? - how would you describe your leadership style? - how would your teammates describe you? - strengths? weaknesses? Tell me about a time: - you faced an expected change - you didn’t work well on a team - you collaborated well with others - you had to be a leader - when you’re not working, what are you interested in? - any questions for interviewer They just want to know that you're a good team player who has a plan."