Last visit was: 20 May 2024, 02:16 It is currently 20 May 2024, 02:16
10.7 years
India
Male
Score: 690 GMAT Classic
GPA: 2.98
Pre-MBA industry: Energy and Utilities
Post-MBA industry: Energy and Utilities
I have will have 11 years of experience at the time of intake in 2024.
Experienced Energy Professional working for top international companies, I have had the opportunity to develop products, manage relationships with stakeholders, and lead innovative projects in renewable energy. Along the way, I've been fortunate enough to 11 months combined in Switzerland and South Korea, which has further broadened my understanding of the industry. In addition to my professional growth, I've also had the chance to explore 12 different countries, which has helped me develop strong interpersonal skills. With my extensive background, acquired skills, I feel confident in my ability to drive strategic initiatives focused on operations as a Program Manager, which aligns with my short-term career goal. My ability to excel in this role, which would provide me with valuable insights and knowledge, should allow me to gradually transition into a leadership position in strategy in Energy sector
IIM Calcutta
PGPEX
1 month ago
AcceptedMar 17, 24
ScholarshipNone
IIM Bangalore
IIMB EPGP
1 month ago
Round 1
DeniedJul 15, 23
ISB
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Round 1
DeniedOct 20, 23
IIM Ahmedabad
PGPX
1 month ago
Round 1
WaitlistedNov 1, 23
Comments
03 Jul 2023, 03:04
Hey Vinrick,

You work experience in the renewable energy space is solid and the international experience will definitely be helpful in your overall candidacy. On the GMAT front, your score maybe below median, so do evaluate if you can retake the exam and bump up your score by 20-30 points. The higher GMAT score will increase your chances of admit to the domestic MBA programs.
For the international program, will suggest that you have a deeper look at European MBA since those programs are big sustainability and cleantech. There are increasing opportunities for sustainability professionals in the EU market given their push towards carbon neutrality. Programs like IMD, LBS, HEC, INSEAD will be great fits given that their median work experience is on the higher side and most of them are big on sustainability.
Hope that helps? Do reach out at info@thembaedge.com if you want to have a more detailed discussion regarding your profile.
03 Jul 2023, 03:04
Hey Vinrick,

You work experience in the renewable energy space is solid and the international experience will definitely be helpful in your overall candidacy. On the GMAT front, your score maybe below median, so do evaluate if you can retake the exam and bump up your score by 20-30 points. The higher GMAT score will increase your chances of admit to the domestic MBA programs.
For the international program, will suggest that you have a deeper look at European MBA since those programs are big sustainability and cleantech. There are increasing opportunities for sustainability professionals in the EU market given their push towards carbon neutrality. Programs like IMD, LBS, HEC, INSEAD will be great fits given that their median work experience is on the higher side and most of them are big on sustainability.
Hope that helps? Do reach out at info@thembaedge.com if you want to have a more detailed discussion regarding your profile.