It is currently 20 May 2024, 12:25
1.2 years
India
Female
Score: 720 GMAT Classic
GPA: 4
Pre-MBA industry: Health Care
Post-MBA industry: Consulting
After a year of working for a leading French MNC as a software developer in healthcare domain, I'm looking to switch my career to take up roles in management, as I've always had a passion to make new relationships with people and leverage my communication skills.

Graduated in Computer science engineering from a tier 3 college, I've always taken up leadership and management roles throughout my education.

Wrote GMAT 2 times.
HEC Paris
HEC MiM
25 days ago
AppliedJan 4, 24
InterviewedFeb 2, 24
MatriculatingFeb 16, 24
ScholarshipNone
INSEAD
INSEAD Master in Management
25 days ago
Round 1
AppliedDec 12, 23
DeniedJan 11, 24
Kellogg
Kellogg MiM
2 months ago
AppliedJan 10, 24
DeniedMar 13, 24
Fuqua
MMS FOB
2 months ago
AppliedJan 10, 24
InterviewedFeb 17, 24
AcceptedMar 7, 24
Scholarship25%
ESSEC
ESSEC Master in Management
2 months ago
AppliedDec 18, 23
InterviewedFeb 2, 24
AcceptedFeb 28, 24
ScholarshipNone
Booth
Booth MiM
3 months ago
AppliedDec 22, 23
DeniedFeb 9, 24
Comments (8 comments)
07 Mar 2024, 08:50
i got in too!
31 Aug 2023, 22:01
Try to connect to some of the students in these programs to understand placements and opportunities.

Just heads up that consulting and management require somewhat of an extrovert and the detail oriented person who can babysit others 😂 (management is mostly dealing with people…)

However, I think you have a solid profile and with a decent GMAT score, you should have a solid application. It seems like you have a clear view of your goals and priorities and that’s a huge plus.
31 Aug 2023, 22:27
For sure @bb. I have contacted a couple of alums from these schools previously and only then decided to pursue the said degree from these schools. As for placements, I don't expect a higher salary - that's not really why I'm doing this, I want to be able to work somewhere I enjoy my job and don't find it mundane, facing new challenges everyday is thrilling and I live for that kind of thrill :P

Haha! Absolutely. I've been told I'm very creative since I do a lot of art, and my attention to detail in general is very high. Besides, I also love being around people, so I don't think managing them per se should be a problem. Sitting behind a computer and writing code was getting mundane although my job is lovely. 😊
14 Nov 2023, 08:56
You should come and work in France! Based on what you have mentioned, this would be extremely ideal for you - in respect of what you seek from your job and life ;)
07 Mar 2024, 06:41
Hi I still haven't received the admit, any idea if its on rolling basis or one time email?
07 Mar 2024, 06:41
talking about the duke mms
07 Mar 2024, 07:33
Hey! I got a call from them at 5:30 PM IST. The mails should come in late evening she said, so hang tight, all the best!
07 Mar 2024, 07:59
Woohoo! Congrats! 🎉
07 Mar 2024, 08:50
i got in too!