January Intake
26 days ago
Round 3
AcceptedApr 19, 24
ScholarshipNone
Comments (2 comments)
06 Feb 2024, 02:50
Hello!

I second @bb on his comments. You have a very good profile and a good GRE score to cross the basic entry hurdles. Make sure to present your profile in a manner that makes your experience, achievements and your purpose of MBA stand out among peers.
As rightly said by BB, you should emphasize on presenting your International experience. Universities value this even if they don't mention it explicitly on their websites.

With respect to the colleges, I would definitely encourage you for HEC, INSEAD, LBS and also IESE. Remember that if you are to get into consulting, the brand name does carry some weightage alongside your skillset.

Feel free to reach out - I would be happy to consult and help you with your applications if you please, or even have a detailed chat in this regard.

Regards,
Mrunal Deo
Founder - Involve Consulting
E : contact@involve-consulting.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrunaldeo1509/
04 Feb 2024, 16:28
I would much more vouch for HEC than IE if you have a choice.

Overall a very active and great profile. You will definitely stand out from among your peers. If you have international experience,INSEAD is a good consideration as well. They do seem to emphasize international experience. But your scores and experience are competitive esp for Jan intake.

PS. You don’t need to list or include your high school grades. Only ISB takes this into consideration. All western schools don’t care what you did in high school. 😇
06 Feb 2024, 02:50
Hello!

I second @bb on his comments. You have a very good profile and a good GRE score to cross the basic entry hurdles. Make sure to present your profile in a manner that makes your experience, achievements and your purpose of MBA stand out among peers.
As rightly said by BB, you should emphasize on presenting your International experience. Universities value this even if they don't mention it explicitly on their websites.

With respect to the colleges, I would definitely encourage you for HEC, INSEAD, LBS and also IESE. Remember that if you are to get into consulting, the brand name does carry some weightage alongside your skillset.

Feel free to reach out - I would be happy to consult and help you with your applications if you please, or even have a detailed chat in this regard.

Regards,
Mrunal Deo
Founder - Involve Consulting
E : contact@involve-consulting.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrunaldeo1509/