Last visit was: 20 May 2024, 04:39 It is currently 20 May 2024, 04:39
10.1 years
India
Male
Score: 335 GRE
GPA: 7
Pre-MBA industry: Consulting
Post-MBA industry: Consulting
Considering my wealth of experience in senior and middle management positions across the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Telecommunications sectors, I believe that I can build a thriving career as a management consultant. I’ve driven projects worth 133,720,256 USD that have transformed the rail and road infrastructure in India. As a management consultant, I wish to tackle global projects that involve infrastructure transformation, urban development, logistics, and transportation solutions. I believe an MBA from IVY league college will provide me with the necessary impetus for me to secure this role. Eventually, gaining global exposure through varied consulting projects, I plan to start my firm that collaborates with government/ public sector offerings to improve public infrastructure sustainably.

While my domain expertise is strong due to my hands-on experience across projects, a structured management education is necessary for me to compartmentalize my knowledge and apply it to various use cases my clients present to me. IVY league college’s cutting-edge curriculum which includes subjects such as “Strategic Leadership” and “Strategic Brand Management”, faculty, and exposure will ensure I have the right skill set to secure my desired roles and succeed in my subsequent career.
Kellogg
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Round 2
AppliedJan 2, 24
DeniedMar 28, 24
McCombs
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Round 2
AppliedJan 2, 24
DeniedMar 11, 24