1 month ago
Round 1
IESE
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Round 1
Comments (4 comments)
18 Apr 2024, 06:53
All the best with your applications. INSEAD may look at you as significantly younger than average. You should have competitive applications at the other schools though. feel free to reach out if you want to chat more. Or ask more specific questions here, that I can answer.
14 Apr 2024, 20:22
Hi. Congrats on your fantastic work performance. Big. Brands help a ton!

you most likely will be a bit on the younger side for INSEAD and potentially the other programs. However, schools absolutely are on the lookout for rising stars and very strong performers. If you can bring some additional stats of references that could impress the admissions such as other things you engaged in outside of work, that will help you get in with just two years of work experience.

PS. Your Gmail is probably pretty close to average, maybe slightly below. Again it will be viewed in light of your overall profile and other engagements. if you don’t have much besides just work, you may have to wait to gain more experience and potentially increase your GMAT score.

PS. Not sure if scholarship is something you’re looking for, And if you are, you may want to consider adding other programs. Also keep in mind that European schools almost never provide 100% scholarships the way that American school do.
14 Apr 2024, 20:33
Thank you for your response bb! I am planning to retake the GMAT again, aiming for a 685+ score. I will be completing 3 years of work experience by August 2025, and I am aware that is still low for some schools. However, I would still like to apply this year if I get my desired GMAT score.
14 Apr 2024, 21:17
Got it! Good luck with your prep and exam!!!

PS. It is fairly safe to apply and reapply if you need to. Just the application fees…
18 Apr 2024, 06:53
All the best with your applications. INSEAD may look at you as significantly younger than average. You should have competitive applications at the other schools though. feel free to reach out if you want to chat more. Or ask more specific questions here, that I can answer.