Last visit was: 29 May 2024, 17:15 It is currently 29 May 2024, 17:15
4.2 years
United States
Male
Score: 605 GMAT Focus
GPA: 3.62
Pre-MBA industry: Consumer Products
Post-MBA industry: Consulting
Hello! After 5 years of sales, go-to-market, and operations experience for a fortune 50 name brand beverage company, I seek to pivot into M&A consulting in Northeast/Midatlantic/Southeast regions of the United States. Long-term, I'd like to lead an M&A team for a number of years and eventually exit to PE Operations, Corp Strategy, or executive position on a Corporate Development team for a large corporation.

I am a first generation college student. I graduated from the University of Tennessee Cum Laude (3.62) in Business Applied Statistics and Analytics (BS Business Administration), I got a 605 on my GMAT Focus exam, I have strong undergrad involvement, and average extracurricular involvement now. I have a middle executive at my company willing to write rec letters for me whom I work with closely (it'll be a strong rec letter). I have a pretty large project accomplishment under my belt (over $3MM I've saved my company due to my project; my project is in our Senior Vice President's Top Three Priorities for the next couple of quarters), I've had two promotions (about to have my next for total of 3) in 5 years, I am a pretty decent to strong writer and will likely have my essays reviewed. I will be 28 at matriculation. White male USA in Colorado. Thanks!
Darden
Full Time MBA
27 days ago
Round 1
Fuqua
Full Time MBA
27 days ago
Round 2
Tuck
Full Time MBA
27 days ago
Round 1