Last visit was: 08 May 2024, 08:58 It is currently 08 May 2024, 08:58

Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Apr 8, 24
Online with Adcom
Interviewed on:
Apr 8, 24
"Kira assessment: I had to redo mine since I had issues the first time but it's one video and one written. 1. Video: A time you faced a major/unexpected setback that seemed impossible to solve. How did you approach and what was the outcome? 2. Video: A time I had to review a well-laid out plan due to some setbacks 3. Written: Do you agree or disagree with the statement "financial success is the sole indicator of business success"? 4. Written: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain the reasoning behind your answer. “All business entities including charitable organizations should be required to pay taxes to sustain a healthy economy”"
Nigeria
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Apr 26, 21
Interviewed on:
Apr 22, 21
"30 minutes interview in zoom, very friendly with smile 1. Intro 2. MBA career goal 3. why school 4. what can u do when you are in the MBA class 5. study in which field 6. three words your colleagues describe you 7. an experience about the leadership 8. Q&A I hope they can be interested in me. Well, Good luck everyone!"
United States
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Nov 22, 19
Interviewed on:
Nov 22, 19
"The interviewer was very nice and smilling thoughout the interview. She made me feel less nervous. 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Why MBA/Why school 3. Example of innovative 4. Strengths/Weaknesses 5. Contribution"
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Apr 5, 19
Interviewed on:
Mar 25, 19
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Tough to remember all the questions but they were your basic MBA interview questions. A couple off the top of my head: Who is a great leader to me? What drove me to want to get an MBA? Why Northeastern? Describe a great challenge"
This user wants to stay Private
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Mar 20, 19
Interviewed on:
Feb 23, 19
Final Decision:
Denied with Interview
""Ethical Dillema while projects execution What different things you done , and why it is important exmple of the time when you frequent changes and you adapted to those changes ""
4.5 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 25, 19
Interviewed on:
Feb 24, 19
Final Decision:
Denied with Interview
"My interview was through KIRA. Why NEU? Why you? How will you contribute to the class? Conflict Resolution example?"
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 13, 19
Interviewed on:
Feb 12, 19
Final Decision:
Admitted
""My Skype interview was approximately 25-30 minutes. It was slightly intense. During the interview I was asked the following questions: 1. Walk me through your Resume and background. 2. Why do you want an MBA? 3. Any project which you consider as your biggest success or failure? 4. Why Northeastern MBA program? 5. How could you contribute to the MBA class? 6. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Question from me: 1. What percent of student go for Corporate Residency Program? 2. Do they prefer Boston or it can be any city in US? Suggestion: Keep your stories ready, with every question about your work and background. I hope this may help everyone, and I wish you all good luck!""
2.3 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 9, 19
On Campus
Interviewed on:
Jan 28, 19
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Interviewed on campus with Alexandra (of ADCOM). Interview was conversational and friendly. Questions from ADCOM: Walkthrough of Resume. Why an MBA? Why now? Why Northeastern? Greatest challenges & successes. Some questions specific to my military experience. Questions from me: Percentage of veteran candidates? Asked about the different length corporate residency? Asked a bit about experiential learning? (showed that I read all the offered information) Asked how many candidates stay with their residency after they graduate."
United States