Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 05:18 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 05:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [43]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [1]
Given Kudos: 63
Concentration: Sustainability, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [1]
Send PM
Re: Success Stories of MBA Admits - Compilation of Application Debriefs [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Expert Reply
ankurq7 wrote:
Good stuff.

Something wrong with the Insead link.

Thank you for pointing out. I have fixed the issue now.

Narenn
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V44
GPA: 3.81
WE:General Management (Other)
Send PM
Re: Success Stories of MBA Admits - Compilation of Application Debriefs [#permalink]
No debriefs for Stanford? I'd LOOOOOVE to see those.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Schools: HBS '16 (M)
Send PM
Would love to hear some feedback from someone at Stanford!
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Added new debriefs to the collection.
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [1]
Given Kudos: 156
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Narenn wrote:

Your work is always so outstanding Narenn. +1 from me as no provision given by GMAT Club for more :)
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
MBADecoder wrote:
Narenn wrote:

Your work is always so outstanding Narenn. +1 from me as no provision given by GMAT Club for more :)

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation! :-)
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 1586 [1]
Given Kudos: 579
Concentration: Operations, Finance
GPA: 3.35
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Narenn Thx for such a wonderful thread
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
Send PM
Thanks for this compilation...:)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
MBA/BBA from ISBM University

The MBA program aims at preparing young minds for responsible positions in Industry, trade, commerce and other services with high level of motivation.

MBA degree holders are eligible for reputed job profiles in India as well as internationally. Be it an attractive salary package or better job opportunities, MBA makes one a complete package of all desirable qualities. Pursuing a Master of Business administration program surely will reap many benefits for the student's future.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Schools: LBS '21 (A)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
Great to read :)
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10017 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
ArtichokePizza wrote:
Great to read :)

Look forward to adding your story in the collection. :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Hey! Thanks for your job! It's interesting and helpful!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Send PM
Success Stories of MBA Admits - Compilation of Application Debriefs [#permalink]
Kudos
Rohan Dalvi shares his story of understanding the entire project lifecycle.

Being a son of an architect, Rohan Dalvi had roots in architecture. After graduating in civil engineering from Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai, Rohan had acquired the knowledge of construction aspect in a project cycle. Rohan went on to work at K. Mahadev Co. Pvt. Ltd for a period of 9 months before realizing the importance of the legal and managerial aspects attached to a project. He joined RICS SBE to pursue a unique MBA in Construction Economics and Quantity Surveying to understand the other areas of a project. Rohan went on to intern at Savills, one of the world's largest real estate firms, where his understanding of various parts of project cycle and the depth of knowledge he had acquired, impressed the colleagues at Savills and Rohan received pre-placement offer from Savills. Having knowledge of architecture, civil engineering & quantity surveying, he certainly has the key to be the next big thing in Real Estate.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
GMAT 1: 720 Q56 V40
Send PM
Success Stories of MBA Admits - Compilation of Application Debriefs [#permalink]