Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 00:06 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 00:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [162]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [4]
Given Kudos: 45
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [2]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [2]
Given Kudos: 29
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.94
Send PM
Re: Scholarships, Fellowships, and Grants at Top 20 Business Schools! [#permalink]
Kudos
Good and useful info please update and extend the range of schools, to include more European schools.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Scholarships, Fellowships, and Grants at Top 20 Business Schools! [#permalink]
That's a huge and very well completed list. It helps you find them and learn more about them individually and what they do.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [4]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
Has anyone found info on independent scholarships for top MBA programs? I.E. Corporate sponsored or government sponsored programs to provide scholarships for MBA students.

The ones that I know of are:

Fulbright Scholarships from the U.S. State Department
Erasmus Scholarships from the European Union

Anyone know of any others?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Bookmarks
Thanks for sharing this,it was really helpful. :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Kudos
Thanks! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Amazing list, thanks for putting this together!
MBA Section Director
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
epsilon8 wrote:
Amazing list, thanks for putting this together!

Thank you! I see we compiled that list in Feb 2016 and needs an upgrade. Will spend sometime next week to review the list and add any new scholarships.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
Looking forward to seeing the upgrade :-) xx
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 74 [0]
Given Kudos: 87
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 620 Q36 V39
GMAT 2: 650 Q47 V33
Send PM
Great post! One theoritical question - does Fullbright Student Scholarship cover top MBA schools? I checked with the instructions pertinent to my country, only medical services are excluded. Is it for younger guys? If consider Sloan Fellows due to more than 17 years of experience, any chance that the Fullbright would apply? How it can work? Is the scholarship awarded prior to or after being to accepted to the business school? Does anyone have an experience with this particular scholarship?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72893 [1]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM