Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 11:21 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 11:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GPA: 3.36
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: TTP REFERRAL (MASTER POST)- SHARE OR RECEIVE LINK EASILY (WITHOUT DMS) [#permalink]
­Hey guys, I have a referral code if anybody's interested. I have been a lurker and this is my first time interacting so I am not 100% sure about how things work. Due to account restrictions, I can post my referral link here. Please DM me if you are interested!

I highly recommend TTP - it's the real deal. No other prep course comes close if you want to ace the GMAT, especially the quants and DI sections! The verbal chapters on TTP are not everyone's cup of tea but I found them very helpful and comprehensive. There are chapter tests and diagnostic tests that help reinforce concepts and you can always reach out to TTP support if you want to get something clarified. They have always promptly responded to my doubts with detailed explanations.­

With my referral code, you will get an additional couple of weeks added to your subscription. Trust me, those two weeks are worth their weight in gold. So, do let me know if you'd like the referral code!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
TTP REFERRAL (MASTER POST)- SHARE OR RECEIVE LINK EASILY (WITHOUT DMS) [#permalink]

­Hi,
If you are planning to get Target Test Prep for at least 1 month, please use my referral link below that will get both me and you 2 weeks free.

https://gmat.targettestprep.com/plans?referral_code=MTM3NDMw

Use Code SPRING15 for additional 15% off. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask :)

For example, if you buy for one month using my referral link, you get a subscription for one month and an extra two weeks for free.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: TTP REFERRAL (MASTER POST)- SHARE OR RECEIVE LINK EASILY (WITHOUT DMS) [#permalink]
­Hi,

If you are planning to get Target Test Prep for at least 1 month, I can share my referral that will get both me and you 2 weeks free.

DM me for the code will share the link

Use Code SPRING15 for additional 15% off. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask :)

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
­Hi,
If you are planning to get Target Test Prep for at least 1 month, please use my referral link below that will get both me and you 2 weeks free.

Use Code SPRING15 for additional 15% off. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask 

For example, if you buy for one month using my referral link, you get a subscription for one month and an extra two weeks for free.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
­Hi,
If anyone is planning to get Target Test Prep for at least 1 month, dm me to use my referral link below that will get both me and you 2 weeks free.

DM me if you would like to get a discount coupon code for extra discount in TTP.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
­Hi,
If you are planning to get Target Test Prep for at least 1 month, please use my referral link below that will get both me and you 2 weeks free.

Use Code SPRING15 for additional 15% off. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask 

Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
TTP REFERRAL (MASTER POST)- SHARE OR RECEIVE LINK EASILY (WITHOUT DMS) [#permalink]
  ­. 

Originally posted by MIU01 on 20 Apr 2024, 12:26.
Last edited by MIU01 on 26 Apr 2024, 08:47, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GPA: 3.04
Send PM
https://gmat.targettestprep.com/plans?r ... ODY2NTM%3D

THE REFERRAL LINK ABOVE IS ACTIVE TILL AUGUST 24, 2024.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY TTP FOR AT LEAST ONE MONTH, YOU CAN USE THIS LINK DIRECTLY TO BUY AND GET EXTRA 2 WEEKS FREE SUBSCRIPTION WITHOUT THE NEED FOR DMS.

AFTER CLICKING MY LINK, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY SEE IF THERE IS A DISCOUNT SALE AND THE DISCOUNT CODE ON THE TOP. USE THAT CODE WHILE BUYING TO GET A DISCOUNT USING MY LINK.­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 39 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
­THE REFERRAL LINK BELOW IS ACTIVE.

Please use my referral link below that will get both me and you 2 weeks free.

https://gmat.targettestprep.com/plans?r ... e=MTM3NDMw

Use Code FLASH20 for additional 20% off. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask  
FELLOW GMAT WARRIOR! ­

Originally posted by PranshuGandhi on 21 Apr 2024, 01:52.
Last edited by PranshuGandhi on 24 Apr 2024, 04:32, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
­Hi,

https://gmat.targettestprep.com/plans?r ... e=MTM3NDMw

Use Code FLASH20 for additional 20% off. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask  
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 7
Send PM
­Helloo,

If you plan on buying a 1-month plan (or longer) at Target Test Prep, DM me and I will send you my referral link to get 2 extra free weeks 
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4