Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 14:04 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 14:04

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: General Management, Nonprofit
GPA: 3.01
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Re: MBA Applications. [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hey there Sonakshi_Bose12!

Chiming in on the whole US vs. UK for your MBA. It's a decision that has people scratching their heads for a long time. Look, both the US and the UK have these incredible universities with amazing alumni networks. You can't go wrong building your career with that kind of backing!

• The Land of Opportunity (USA): Think Harvard, Stanford, Wharton – seriously impressive names, right? Plus, the programs tend to be broader, giving you a chance to explore before specializing. On the flip side, things can get pricey, and the 2-year programs take a bit more commitment.
  • Across the Pond (UK): The UK pulls you in with shorter, 1-year programs – perfect if you're eager to get back in the game. Many programs also have a strong international vibe, which is cool if you want that global perspective. The downside? There might be fewer options for specialization compared to the US, and competition for top schools can be tough.

Honestly, picking specific schools is tricky without knowing your grades, GMAT/GRE score, and any work experience you might have. But both the US and UK have fantastic programs for recent grads!

Let's chat! Sign up for a free profile evaluation call with our admission experts. They'll take a good look at your background and give you a realistic shot of getting into top MBA programs in both the US and the UK. Considering all your options and goals, we can figure out the perfect fit for you. No pressure, just some friendly guidance to help you make this big decision!

CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A FREE 1:1 PROFILE ANALYSIS CALL WITH ALUMS AND CURRENT STUDENTS OF TOP B-SCHOOLS

Testimonials 

Meet our Panel of Consultants.  

Email: hasan@mbaandbeyond.com
Sonakshi_Bose12 wrote:
­I am fresher and want to persue my MBA from USA or UK. Can you please help me regarding which country is better for MBA and which schools i can get admission? 

­
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 210 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: MBA Applications. [#permalink]
Sonakshi_Bose12 wrote:
­I am fresher and want to persue my MBA from USA or UK. Can you please help me regarding which country is better for MBA and which schools i can get admission? 

­@Sonakshi_Bose12- This would depend on factors including your GMAT/ GRE score, career goals, work-ex (quality and quantity), extracurriculars, and personal preferences. If you're applying as a fresher, MiM programs offer a strong alternative; top MiM programs globally are here.

If you'd like to apply after 2 years (most global MBA programs require atleast 2 years work-ex), top MBA programs (based on % hired) for consulting, finance and marketing careers are here, here and here. Average work-ex and age at top MBA programs are here

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,
Arvind
Founder, admitStreet | Schedule a free chat
W: https://admitstreet.com | LinkedIn | E: consultingteam@admitstreet.com­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
MBA Applications. [#permalink]
When it comes to jobs perspectives, USA is definitely better and return on investment should be the top priority at least in the first few years after you graduate!

As an MBA grad myself (accepted to 9/10 schools, full scholarship!), I understand the power of personalized storytelling. I'll guide you to craft unique essays that use powerful anecdotes to showcase your strengths and goals. I don't believe that generic cookie-cutter essays work anymore.
I have a full-time job (which I adore!), so I will only take on a few clients at a time. If you are serious about your applications and ready for the grind, let's chat!

Feel free to email me at jprati333@gmail.com and let's discuss how I can help you create a stand-out MBA application!­

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
MBA Applications. [#permalink]