Last visit was: 29 Apr 2024, 16:28 It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 16:28

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
RC & DI Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32062 [83]
Given Kudos: 291
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 254 [0]
Given Kudos: 316
GPA: 3.64
Send PM
RC & DI Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32062 [0]
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Re: ­List of TPA Qs from GMAT Official Guide Data Insight Review 23-24 [#permalink]
T wrote:
These are from OG Data Insight Review. There are total 220 questions, out of which 7(Easy) + 17(Medium) + 26(Hard) difficulty questions are there under TPA. 

I would be adding the remaining 16 odd Hard question in a day or so.­

­Thanks chetan2u , I meant the 220-50=170 questions?
Also will you be posting the 150 questions from the online bank of Official guide 2024 too? When will that be
RC & DI Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32062 [0]
Send PM
Re: ­List of TPA Qs from GMAT Official Guide Data Insight Review 23-24 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Yes adding it in some time.
In a week or so, all the 220 questions would be added.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 71 [0]
Given Kudos: 177
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
Send PM

chetan2u wrote:
Yes adding it in some time.
In a week or so, all the 220 questions would be added.

­Hi chetan2u,
First of all, thank you soo much for doing this! You're awesome!! :D
I understand these question are from the Official Guide Data Insight Review 2023-24.
Are the questions from the Official Guide (not the review series) posted already? If so, I couldn't find their post. Could you please share their link?
RC & DI Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32062 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
No T4Star, not yet all these questions are from DI review. I should be able to do the OG in some time. I’ll share the link.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 30
Send PM
Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
chetan2u Sajjad1994 GMATNinja Bunuel - The difficulty level of these question vs what I came accross for questions seen on the GMAT prep (Focus) edition is way too different. They are too time consuming vs real life exam questions. Why is such a huge gap present in the difficulty level observed?
Director
Director
Send PM
chetan2u where have you posted the remaining 220 DI Review questions? Also the additional 150 questions from OG 23-24 will be in the same thread or separate­?
RC & DI Moderator
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
akshay.sachdeva wrote:
chetan2u Sajjad1994 GMATNinja Bunuel - The difficulty level of these question vs what I came accross for questions seen on the GMAT prep (Focus) edition is way too different. They are too time consuming vs real life exam questions. Why is such a huge gap present in the difficulty level observed?

­Akshay, I'll agree to a certain extent. There are few questions in the official guide that are ambiguous, while few are certainly time consuming as compared to those in official mocks.

However, almost all questions in the official guide test you on concept that are seen in the official mocks. So use them to learn/master the concepts but don't get demoralized incase few questions are consuming more time. 

In actual exam, you should find the questions akin to those in the official mocks.
RC & DI Moderator
Send PM