Last visit was: 19 May 2024, 11:32 It is currently 19 May 2024, 11:32
4 years
India
Male
Score: Plan to take the GMAT
GPA: 7.56
Pre-MBA industry: Tech
Post-MBA industry: Finance
In a brief, I have been working with Paytm as a Software Engineer for past 2 years prior to which I was with Infosys as System Engineer. Having explored backend and working of financial institutions and corporations, I am inclined towards learning Finance and want to pursue an MBA for the same. I aspire to be a fund manager of a portfolio manager in an equity firm which is fuelled by my interest in managing my own and family member's personal portfolio.

My Quick Profile -
10th - 10 CGPA (2013)
12th - 86% Science and Maths (2015)
Grad - 7.56; Automobile Engineering (2015-2019)
Stanford GSB
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Columbia
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Booth
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Yale
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
ISB
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
INSEAD
INSEAD Master in Management
1 month ago
Comments
02 Apr 2024, 22:32
I hope your family can grown their portfolio for you to manage a nice nest egg :-)
Your high school grades do not matter nor can adcom read them, so don't include them on US and EU MBA applications.

Otherwise, a bit tricky to say much. I would say perhaps that transitioning careers is always a question so you want to demonstrate that your transition is feasible and easy and you are already getting some finance exposure and networking, getting certifications perhaps, etc. whatever is needed for your future job, so the only piece in the puzzle that is missing is just an MBA.

-BB
02 Apr 2024, 22:32
I hope your family can grown their portfolio for you to manage a nice nest egg :-)
Your high school grades do not matter nor can adcom read them, so don't include them on US and EU MBA applications.

Otherwise, a bit tricky to say much. I would say perhaps that transitioning careers is always a question so you want to demonstrate that your transition is feasible and easy and you are already getting some finance exposure and networking, getting certifications perhaps, etc. whatever is needed for your future job, so the only piece in the puzzle that is missing is just an MBA.

-BB