Last visit was: 19 May 2024, 10:45 It is currently 19 May 2024, 10:45
6.8 years
India
Male
Score: Plan to take the GMAT
GPA: 3.23
Pre-MBA industry: Consulting
Post-MBA industry: Consulting
After 7 years of experience in Technology consulting as a business and functional consultant at PwC, I want to move to start egy consulting in MBB. As a part of my career I have worked accross geographies l, travelled Bangadesh, Singapore, Kenya and Mexico for work. I moved to US in 2023 through intracompany transfer from India and have been working here ever since.

Target Schools: M7
Undergrad College: IIT Kharagpur (Top 5 in India)
Additional Certification: Completed CFA level 3. Though my job has very limited use of the knowledge from the curriculum.

Extra-curriculars: worked with NGOS during undergrad. And some of positions of responsibilities.
Fuqua
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Round 1
Kellogg
Full Time MBA
1 month ago
Round 1
Comments (2 comments)
17 Apr 2024, 03:59
Fantastic profile. You are ticking all the right boxes. If you manage to get a 685 - 705, then your application should be golden. Get in touch to discuss more.
15 Apr 2024, 17:00
Wow. CFA 3 is very strong. I know many have a hard time with Level 1. You clearly have a strong profile, the brand-name plus they enter Company transfer into the US should paint that picture.

2. Strong undergrad is great. I don’t think you need to convert your GPA into the 4.0 American system. They would be able to read your original system.

3. The only question that may come up is presentation skills and interviewing. These are critical for consultants as you probably know but that will be some admissions will be looking more so when it comes to your interview performance. Just FYI.

4. The fact that you are transitioning from a consulting role into consulting is also a strength that should help with your career and your admission.

PS. You just need a solid test score to put a nice bow on great profile. Should not be an issue.
17 Apr 2024, 03:59
Fantastic profile. You are ticking all the right boxes. If you manage to get a 685 - 705, then your application should be golden. Get in touch to discuss more.