Last visit was: 08 May 2024, 15:53 It is currently 08 May 2024, 15:53

Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 29, 24
Online with Adcom
Interviewed on:
Feb 8, 24
Final Decision:
Admitted
"Walk me through your resume Your day-to-day at your current work Challenges at work Strengths and weaknesses Why now and why GW Highlight in your resume"
8 years
Japan
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 7, 23
Interviewed on:
Jan 17, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"It was kind of semi formal. Questions asked were quite general of an MBA interview. I got asked questions like Why MBA? Why GWU? What are my future goals? Explain about my current role at my job. The interviewer was very friendly which helped me kind of be more relaxed. He was smiling and kind of joking by the end of it which i really hope was a good sign."
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jun 27, 19
Interviewed on:
Oct 27, 16
Final Decision:
Admitted
"tell me about yourself? Why MBA? Why GWU? (Did you talk to any students?) What are your responsibilities in current job? Any goal in professional life that you accomplished? What are your post MBA goals? Plan B? You have done good research about GWU, but any question for me?"
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Jun 27, 19
Interviewed on:
Nov 4, 16
Final Decision:
Admitted
"The interview questions are as follows - Tell me about yourself -Reason behind new promotion and explanation of the new position -Why MBA? Why Now? Why GWSB? -Biggest accomplishment/impact -Challenges in a team environment -What is the one thing you bring to GWSB My interviewer told me that by December 9th everyone will hear something back."