Last visit was: 15 May 2024, 23:02 It is currently 15 May 2024, 23:02

Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Apr 6, 23
Interviewed on:
Mar 29, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"Got an email from admissions saying, could we connect for a few minutes to discuss the post-MBA goals. I had that call last Wednesday, it was a short one primarily to discuss the post-MBA goals. It was with the Senior Director of Career Development and he told me that he likes to talk to candidates himself."
This user wants to stay Private
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Feb 5, 23
Interviewed on:
Jan 18, 23
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"In the one-way interview, you will see the question and be given some time to prepare your answer. You will then be given time to record your response(about 1-1.5 minutes). It works like the "speaking" section of TOEFL, differing in just that it will also record your video. I got three questions: 1)Tell me about yourself 2)Career goals 3)Why UC Davis"
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Mar 16, 22
Interviewed on:
Mar 16, 22
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"Applied in Round 2 - Interviewed by the Associate Director, totaling 30 minutes. Was friendly and started off by detailing the structure of the interview. 1) Tell me about yourself? 2) How will you leverage the IMPACT, Global Leadership programs, and Industry immersion programs at UC Davis? 3) How would someone close to you describe you in 3 words? 4) How do you define success? 5) Why MBA from UC Davis? 6) Tell me about a time you worked on a project where you had limited information and how you dealt with it? 7) Do you have any questions for me? Concluded the interview with me asking 3-4 questions about the program. Overall, enjoyed the experience. Hope this was helpful and wish you all the very best!"
5 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Mar 2, 22
Interviewed on:
Feb 28, 22
Final Decision:
Interviewed
"Zoom Interview with Chelsea Garner from the Adcom. Questions asked - 1. Tell me about yourself in 2 mins. 2. Why MBA and why Davis. 3. How will you leverage the IMPACT, Global Leadership programs and Industry immersion programs at UC Davis. 4. How do you define success ? 5. How will someone close to you define you in 3 words. 6. What do you spend your time outside of work. 7. Any questions that you have."
9 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Nov 20, 21
Interviewed on:
Nov 9, 21
Final Decision:
Denied with Interview
"It was a one-way video interview, where I had to record my answers and upload them. A webcam was compulsory for the interview. There was 2 minutes preparation time and 1 minute for recording and uploading. It had to be done on Spark Hire platform. The final decision came within 11 days after the interview. I was asked 3 questions for the interview:- 1. Introduce Yourself 2. Why do you want to do MBA 3. Why do you choose UC Davis GSM"
7 years
India
Full Time MBA
Debrief posted on  Mar 24, 20
Interviewed on:
Feb 19, 19
Final Decision:
Matriculating
"The interview is usually conversational. For me, it was more about my work experience and my reasons for pursuing an MBA. I was interviewed by one of the Adcoms and was told the video will be recorded and viewed by other members of the Adcom and then a final decision would be made which could take 2 weeks to 4 weeks post the interview. The questions asked were: 1. Elevator pitch - tell me about yourself 2. Why UC Davis 3. Why do you want to switch industries (in case you're a career switcher) 4. How will you ensure you will get into your target industry once you graduate? 5. What's your backup plan? What if you are unable to transition to your transit industry post MBA? 6. Why MBA now? 7. 3 strengths 8. Weakness 9. Biggest accomplishment in professional life 10. Assume you're sitting in front of the AdCom panel. How would you convince the panel in under 5 minutes regarding a) How you're a good fit for UC Davis and b) How UC Davis is a good fit for you 11. Any questions for the interviewer"
5 years
United States